If you are including a research component to your online courses for Summer 2020, the library is still here to help! We have many different options for online library instruction and we encourage you to reach out to your liaison librarian to discuss what would be best for your students.
Some options for online library classes may include:
- Synchronous session with the librarian who can share their screen and walk students through the research process.
- Asynchronous screen captures that walk through the research process that students can watch on their own time.
- Embed your Library Assignment Guide directly into your Brightspace Course. Instructions on this can be found here:
- Custom built learning objects that you can embed into your Brightspace Course (this will take more lead time)
- Using the existing online tutorials through Brightspace. More information on that can be found here:
Please stay tuned as well for new library learning objects about citation and other research skills.
Full information about Information Literacy Instruction at Langara College can be found here: