The Instructional Skills Workshop offers strategies and tips for:
- Teaching more interactive classes
- Increasing confidence in the classroom
- Enhancing feedback and evaluative skills
The ISW is exclusively for current Langara employees and fills up quickly (just 12-16 spaces available).
Tentative dates in 2020:
- Spring session – during the reading break – 3 consecutive day session (e.g., 8:30 to 16:30) – February 19-21, 2020
- Spring/Summer session – Last week of April – 3 consecutive day session (e.g., 8:30 to 16:30) – April 21-23, 2020
- Summer session – Last week of August – 3 consecutive day session (e.g., 8:30 to 16:30)
- Fall session – 6 weekly evening sessions starting late September (e.g., 17:30 to 20:30)
To register please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants will receive a certificate of completion recognized across North America.
Interested in the ISW but can’t make this session?
Contact the Teaching and Curriculum Development Centre at email@example.com