The Educational Development Coordinator is responsible for identifying needs; making available events and resources related to learning about pedagogy and course design; and promoting quality professional development for faculty and instructional staff.
- register for currently offered Ed Tech, TCDC, and Internationalization events
- learn about the Instructional Skills Workshop – review ISW materials
- access the Magna 20 Minute Mentor Videos
- check out some of the Teaching Resources curated through the Library
- review the list of conferences that may be of interest